Primary / Secondary Schools
Our Psychology Services are available to Independent and State schools, Pre-schools, Further Education and Higher Education Establishments. We have the experience and knowledge to offer support at all levels from birth to adulthood. We can work in 1:1 settings or with groups or at a whole organisation level (training).
In order to access our services you can simply refer with parental permission.
Examples of work include:
- 1:1 cognitive assessment (full or short version)
- Work with children/young people with Behaviour Difficulties
- Work with children/young people with Eating Disorders
- Children/young people who have experienced a bereavement
- Work with children/young people with Attachment Disorder
We tailor each intervention to meet the individual’s needs. The above list offers a few examples of the work we undertake. Once you have referred we can discuss appropriate intervention/assessment. Just ask if your needs are not listed above.
We offer a bespoke service to Independent Schools.
We can be used in any way you choose, whether that be assessing children and young people for Dyslexia, Learning Difficulties or Behaviour Problems.
We are also able to support parents with difficulties and can support you to support parents.
Our assessments are very full and comprehensive and we encourage feedback so we are always keen to improve our reports.